Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another New Family Member

I know what you all are thinking...IS SHE NUTS!!! Why would she go out & get another animal? Well I am an animal lover you know thats why I wanted to become a Vet.

My mom was upset that I brought yet another mouth to feed but I knew she would get over it as she is also a animal lover...LoL My new baby's name is Mandarin he is a 10 year old Siamese cat. I adopted him from the same shelter that I adopted Lena at. I couldn't help myself he gets along great with Louie & Lena anytime he gets tired of them he jumps up high so they can't reach him..LoL

So now my home is complete, well it better be or my mom will really KILL me!!! I love cuddling up with all of them they all climb in my bed & sleep with me. My mother better get use to the idea that I am not having kids & that all the animals I have are her grandkids..LoL No but for real I am happy to have been able to give them a home that they can grow old in.






No comments: