Sunday, April 19, 2009

BLIZZARD.......Oh my

Here we are in April Easter has past so doesn't that mean it's Spring time??? I guess Colorado didn't get the message...LOL It is so weird because it has been very nice weather for the past few weeks warm & cool very nice not to hot not to cold oh & did I forget to mention NO humidity (sorry Fl). I woke up yesterday morning to a blizzard yes you read right a blizzard. It was raining & snowing and boy was the wind blowing. This was my first time driving a long distnace in a blizzard my poor little VW bug. It is so use to the sunny South Florida weather not this icy bitter cold. I took some pictures so you could see for yourself. This week we are going back in the 70's so please tell me what happened yesterday did mother nature have a bad day...LOL







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I came across your blog because of the Teddi and Chris blog. I have 3 longhair dachshunds!!!
here is my blog: http://richpageant.typepad.com/