Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finals...Finally

Ok this quarter came & went I can't believe I only have 2 quarters left & then my internship. It really amazes me that I have been away from home for a whole year already. I did super good this quarter & passed all my FINALS! When I went to school yesterday to check my grades I was jumping up for joy. I studied really hard & it definitely paid off. I have been keeping myself very busy between school & work.

I love my new job I have been getting lots of hands on experience in so many different areas and it has helped out with school like you wouldn't believe. I got to assist during Louie's surgery. Here is a picture of me holding up his testies...yes I neutered him, it was something that had to be done. (Maybe now he will stop marking his territory..LOL)



I love being a vet assistant it is a great feeling knowing that I take part in helping animals. I can't wait to graduate become a licensed Veterinary Technician, hopefully make it into UF's vet program continue school and someday become a Veterinarian & have my own practice.

Did I mention that I love my job!

No comments: