Friday, March 20, 2009

Finals

Finals are all done and I did great on all of them. I am so relieved that they are over & done with I had been studying so hard. My final grades for Medical Terminology, Humanities & Chemistry were all passed with a "B". I am really proud of myself.
Now that this quarter is over I am home visiting and I am having a great time. My mom booked me a VIP Jungle Expedition @ Jungle Island. I have always wanted to go there and it looks like I am finally getting my chance it is going to be so much fun I can't wait.
I am back off to Colorado on the 30th classes start back up on the 31st then its back to study mode for me. I am also going to try & find a job. I would really like to work some where I can work with exotic animals. They are my passion & I would really like the chance to get as much experience working with them as I possibly can but I am happy getting any animal job. My mom tells me to take any job but I don't want just any job I want "THE" job that is going to make me happy & I want to go to work everyday knowing that I am helping animals in some way.

No comments: