Saturday, March 7, 2009

On My Way To School


I thought I would take a picture of myself in my scrubs...LOL I have to wear scrubs to school everyday. Thank god for scrubs it makes it so much more easier to get ready on those days that I have to be in class at 7:00am. Instead of wondering what to wear I just have to worry about which color to wear we have 3 to choose from green, burgandy & blue not my most flattering colors but I make it work. There also are days that I have to wear my Lab Coat and all my lab gear. Yep you guessed it googles and all but at least they have my faorite color PINK! Now only if we were allowed to wear PINK scrubs that would make my day.


This quarter is almost done and I can't wait I will be going home for spring break YIPPEEEEEE I miss everyone sooooooooo much. I included a picture of my note cards for my Med Term class and mind you this is not even have of them. Yep this is a really hard class but I studied my butt off and got an "A" on my mid-term so I am hoping to get an "A" on my final exam next week. Keep your fingers crossed I know I am.

No comments: