Saturday, January 31, 2009

My 19th Birthday!

January 28th was my birthday I was woken up by all of my friends & family wanting to wish me a HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY. That was great and all but I don't think anyone realized the time zone difference as I started getting calls at 5:00 am my time which would be 7:00 am Florida time..LOL that's ok it was nice seeing everyone remember my birthday. I'm sure my mom had something to do with that she was worried about me spending my birthday alone. This was the 1st birthday that I spent away from my family. It was really hard for me as I am so use to being with all of them.
For my birthday I decided to treat myself to dinner at my favorite reseraunt the Cheese Cake Factory. I had a really good time I invited my friend Amber to come with me. I ate until I couldn't eat anymore.

I want to send a HUGE thank you to everyone that called, sent cards and even sent presents to me. I LOVED going to the mailbox and opening it up to actually find something bedsides bills in there...LOL No but for real thank you all so much for making this birthday a little bit easier for me being up here all alone.

Here is a picture of me on my b-day.

No comments: