Thursday, January 22, 2009

School Update

These past few weeks have been so great I have been doing well on all my exams in all my classes. Humanities is getting interesting we have been reading short stories that I have really found quite entertaining. I have also been having my chem labs and I have to say I was the 1st one finished in my group. I am so proud of myself I really have been trying hard not to mention studying my butt off.
I have sent out my resume to a few different vet offices & hopefully with some luck I will hear back from some of them soon. I would love to get a job in one of the vet offices that would be so GREAT! I would get so much hands on experience that will definitely help me out in school & when I am a CVT (Certified Veterinary Technician) just in case some of you didn't know what CVT meant...LOL
I have also had contact with the Sr. Zoo Veterinarian at the Denver Zoo she is a very nice lady. I am hoping that I can do my internship there that would be amazing. My dream is to one day be the Sr zoo vet but I will settle for being a Zoo CVT for now.
Well I'm off to class did I mention it is freezing over here :o)

No comments: